- RGF Executive Search , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 15000 $10,000 - $15,000
- Posted: 04 Jan 2019
- Be responsible for giving oversight and direction to IT and business leaders on strategy, standards, and opportunities for shared services and economies of scale.
- Ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to the group so as to facilitate the success of our business.
- Ensure Information Technology and Management are in-line with group strategy and policy.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Manage the all the group's companies information technology services across all of their sites all over Vietnam.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with company business objectives.
- Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain the Major Incident & Business Continuity plan for IT and to implement measures designed to safeguard the Information Technology and Management needs of the company in the event of major incidents or disasters.
- Lead, shape and deliver major large IT projects
- Manage the annual information technology capital and operational expense budgets for all sites, be responsible for the review, audit and prioritization of all information management systems and the replacement cycle of information technology hardware.
- Manage the day to day operations of IT systems, ensuring that planning, end-user impact, change management, training, quality management are properly addressed and monitored to ensure that deadlines, budgets and service levels are met and results delivered.
- Master/Bachelor's degree in information technology/information systems or other related field
- Previous experience in a CIO or equivalent Senior Management IT position in a group of several subsidiaries is required
- Experienced gained in a large organization in industries such as banking, fintech, retail, IT or digital start up…
- Ability to manage large projects successfully in a complex environment
- Proven managerial and motivational capabilities, ability to lead a large unit and deal with organizational change, sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Very good command of the technical field, especially the use of technology to move the business forward
- Proven track record of IT leadership in changing environments
- An inspirational leader with strong change management experience
- Strategic thinking, and execution ability to set direction and shape future development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to a new culture and environment effectively
About RGF Executive Search
RGF Executive Search is a global brand of Recruit Group, the world’s fourth largest recruiting and information services company. With offices in 26 cities across Asia, we aim at helping global multinationals and local companies attract top leaders for senior executive to mid-level management roles through research and headhunting services.
In Vietnam, we specialize in:
- Accounting & Finance
- Banking & Financial Services
- Consumer (Durables / Electronics)
- Human Resources
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- IT & Telecommunications
- Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement
For further assistance, please contact us at: https://www.rgf-executive.com.vn/contact
Search more jobs
- Jobs at RGF Executive Search
- IT/Technical Jobs
- IT/Technical Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs
- Food/Beverage/Dairy Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs
- IT - Hardware/Networking Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs
- Retail/Wholesale/Distributor Jobs in Ho Chi Minh