General Director (IT Software/IT Services Consulting/IT solutions)
- RGF Executive Search , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 15000 $10,000 - $15,000
- Posted: 06 Mar 2018
Key responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Leading and delivering organizational value through visionary strategies, efficiencies and strong valued-based culture.
- Creating, communicating and implementing the organization's vision, mission, as well as overall direction and strategy balancing global, regional and local priorities.
- Leading, managing, and growing a P/L of over USD30M in revenue
- Identify new business opportunities in existing and new services
- Leading and evaluating the work of other leaders including vice presidents and directors to ensure achievement of strategic business objectives.
- Energizing the organization through shared purpose, clearly defined successes, empowerment, and meaningful connections
- Driving transformation in the organization through establishing credibility, strategic planning, and excellent execution
- Developing innovative solutions to position the organization aggressively for changing market and organizational conditions
- Encouraging high standards of performance and inspires others to define new opportunities and continuously improve the organization
- Creating and fostering a team environment that encourages people to take risks and do their best to achive the goals.
- Establishing strategic alliances with industry partners and associations
- Embodying company core values and ensuring that we conduct business in an ethical, compliant, and sustainable manner
The ideal candidate for this position should be a local Vietnamese who has a global mindset and seeks efficiencies of scale and standards; and at the same time balances that with local needs and regional adaptations in strategy and operations. He/she would have previous senior management experience in a top tier global technology company, international working experience, and a proven track record for effective team management and resultsdriven leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree/MBA or higher educational degree, background in IT software is a plus
- Proven track record of experience, minimum 10 years of experience and at least 5 years at same position/in senior management/VP roles, with good understanding of the Vietnam market.
- A global mindset and ability to balance and integrate global, regional and local needs in business strategy and operations
- Senior management experience in a top tier global technology company, with some international working experience
- Acute business acumen and demonstrable track record leading, managing, and growing a P/L within the consulting environment.
- Ability to manage business and organizational complexities and align business units in achievingcommon business objectives
- Strategic and conceptual understanding of outsourcing business, offshore development, and end - to-end solutions service offerings
- Experience and knowledge on utilising IoT, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud technologies to provide solutions to the target industry sectors (Manufacturing, Retail and Transportation...)
- Experience in managing broad, diverse group of stakeholders and can have effective
- conversations and build relationships at C-levels
- Strong analytical skills with a strategic vision of the larger picture beyond the tasks immediately faced, able to confront problems with an “out of the box” mentality, champion new ideas and innovations.
- Excellent communications skills – candidate is required to speak and write in fluent English
About RGF Executive Search
RGF Executive Search (rgf-executive.com.vn) is the executive search arm of Recruit Co., Ltd, Japan's largest recruiting company and 4th largest worldwide with more than USD14.13 billion in net sales. The values of RGF remain the foundation of the way we work today: Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Kaizen, Accountability, Boldness and Fun. We are Asia's #1 Network with 46 offices in 26 cities across 11 countries.
Established in 2012, RGF Vietnam offers tailored executive search and recruitment solutions to clients across all industries. We believe talent acquisition is a vital part of the development of an organization. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients recruit and retain the best talents in the market. Our consultants specialize in specific practice areas and industries, have deep networks and are proven in their respective market. Coupled with a large regional footprint, we ensure to provide a quality, speedy, and productive executive search service to clients across the region.
Our specializations include:
• Finance & Accounting
• Banking & Financial Services
• Healthcare & Life Sciences
• Human Resources
• Information Technology
• Logistics & Supply Chain
• Manufacturing & Engineering
• Education & Training
• Sales & Marketing
If you need further assistance, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.