SCHEDULER - CONSTRUCTION
- RGF HR AGENT ASIA , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 750 Up to: $750
- Posted: 06 Mar 2018
- Position: SCHEDULER - CONSTRUCTION
- Job code: JO-180305-148585
- Level: Staff
- Contract Term: 2 to 3 year labor contract ( to be renewed
according to the staff performance and project duration
- Recruitment Reason: Expansion
- Expected joining date: ASAP
- Work Location: HCMC
- Work Time: Mon - Fri [8h30 - 17h30]
- Salary Range: $750 Gross
- Allowance(s): $50.
Laptop, cell phone, bike parking fees to be provided by the company
- Bonus and
Incentives: 13th month
bonus / Performance review once per year/ Yearly bonus (depending to the staff
performance and the company condition)
- Selection Process:
- Establishing and maintaining the integrated
master schedule and any sub schedules.
- Integration of schedules from sub-contractors
into the overall project schedules
- Resource and cost loading of schedules
- Production of project S curves
- Monitoring performance against schedule and
gaining regular updates on project task completion from the project team,
internally and from sub-contractors.
- Ensuring any changes that affect schedule and
costs are captured on the project schedules.
- Reporting internally on project performance in
relation to scheduling.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and
performance and identify problem areas
- Analyze critical path and constraints to
determine effect of changes to the schedule and recommend work-around.
- Provide assistance to the Schedule Manager to
analyze claims and variations to establish schedule implications.
- Any other tasks related to Scheduling instructed
by schedule manager.
Desirable Experience and Background:
license: Supervisor Level
- Language Skills:
English at business level.
- Experiences :
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the preparation and maintenance of project schedules.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a Scheduler / Planner on projects.
- Experience of using Primavera P6 Rev 7 & 8 is
- Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills with
- Good report and letter writing, communication and
- Age: 30s
- Hard working, a team player with good interpersonal
skills and comfortable liaising with people across all levels.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a dynamic
- Motivated, resourceful, proactive and able to pay
attention to details
About RGF HR AGENT ASIA
RGF has only one vision-To make each and every individual happy in this world by discovering talent for organizations and suitable opportunities for employees. RGF is a global recruitment brand and Japan's largest recruiting group